In some areas of the country, fall is actually in the air. Do you know how I know? It's not because of the temperature, because here in the desert Southwest our high was 109 today.
No, I know it's fall because Starbucks is offering Pumpkin Spice Lattes. That is the ONLY sign of fall here in the Phoenix area.
Whether it feels like autumn or not, September marks the beginning of a new season. It got me thinking about some fall organization project you might want to consider:
- Create your Christmas gift-giving list now. That way you can shop sales during the next few months.
- Go through your gift box and include some of those items on the Christmas list if appropriate.
- Start cleaning out your refrigerator so you have room for holiday foods. Plan menus around items that have been in there awhile.
- Make a list of birthdays for the next three months and buy cards all at once.
- Steam clean carpets.
- Clean windows, inside and out.
- Sort through summer clothes before packing away. Plan to sell or give away.
- Have a fall neighborhood yard sale.
Grace & Peace,