home tips speaking resources about contact

Friday, April 23, 2010

The Dream of an Organized Life

Welcome to the inaugural post of my new blog - Her Organized Life. 

I have a dream ...  that one day my life will be delightfully balanced.  In my dream, I've taken on just the right amount of projects, perfectly suited to my talents, and season of life.  Each day I accomplish exactly what I'm supposed to accomplish.  When I want to find a baby picture for one of my children, I know just where to go.  When I need to touch up the paint on the front door, I know exactly where the can is.  I never forget a birthday, am ready to help a friend in need, and have time to sit down with my husband or child ... and be completely present.

Sigh ...

It's okay for a girl to dream, isn't it? 

That's why I've started this blog.  To pursue the dream of an organized life. 

Not a perfect life.  I won't even come close.  But I believe a life of peace and order is attainable - with God's help. 

So if you are reading this, and find a stirring in your heart to join me in pursuing my dream, I invite you to sign up for my posts.  I'll be sharing tips on how to find that peace, and bring order to a busy life. 

I'll be up front though ... it starts with a life centered on Jesus Christ.  He's the foundation of my priorities.  My faith isn't a part of my life, it is my life. 

It's going to be fun.

Love,
Glynnis 

5 comments:

  1. This is terrific! I'm so excited to have a place to find your help getting organized.

    Best wishes on this new project!

    Love ya, friend ~ Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Glynnis! This is so great! And you already know how much I LOVE your writings so this will be an extra special treat...because oh how I dream of an organized life one day....is that too much to ask??? love ya girl, Shari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love LOVE this site!!! It is just like you---classy, pretty and oh-so-organized!!! Cyber {{(hugs)}}!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to starting getting your posts! Organize me please! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the same dream :), and I have a feeling I will definitely love reading this blog.

    ReplyDelete