home tips speaking resources about contact

Friday, June 25, 2010

Trip essentials

In my last post I wrote about creating packing lists.  These lists have saved me time, money and frustration by prompting me to pack appropriately.  Here are some of the items I put on my packing lists:

Toiletries/Medications

Advil   (regular and PM)
Feminine hygiene products
Nose spray
Cough drops
Tissue packets
Baby powder  (humidity)
Hand sanitizer
Sun tan lotion 

Weather Concerns

Plastic poncho
Gloves
Umbrella

Entertainment/Electronics

Book to read
Puzzle book
Mechanical pencil & lead
Electronic games
Extra batteries
Phone charger
Cards
Guidebook/maps/atlas
Journal
Camera & battery charger

Documents

Driver's license
Passport
Copy auto insurance (if renting a car)
Health insurance card
AAA Card
List of credit card #'s and phone #'s to call if stolen/lost
National Park passport and membership card

These are just some of the things I can easily forget.  What else should be on my list?  Add your comments.

Next post I'll talk about some other tips for organizing your summer trip.

Grace & Peace,

Glynnis

1 comment:

  1. Hi Glynnis! If traveling out of the country, I also take a photocopy of my passport. Looking forward to all your great organizational tips!
    Blessings,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete