home tips speaking resources about contact

Monday, November 29, 2010

My Monday Menu

It's the week after Thanksgiving, and I don't feel like cooking.  Even trying to make a menu doesn't hold my interest.  I'm also on a book deadline, which is taking a lot of my attention and energy.  So this week's menu is full of simple, easy-to-make items. 

Bon appetite!

Menu 1:   Chicken chili  (crock pot)
Cornbread & green salad

Menu 2:   Grilled pepperoni pizza sandwiches 
               (Use sliced French bread, and put sliced mozzarella, peperoni, thin layer of pesto & pizza
                sauce inside.  Grill as normal)
                Vegetable soup

Menu 3:  Cheese ravioli lasagna  (layer ravioli with sauce, top with extra Parmesan cheese)
               Broccoli

Menu 4:  Baked fish
              Baked potatoes & green beans

Menu 5:  Slow cooker beef stroganoff
               Noodles & salad

Menu 6:  Pizza!  (Not home-made)
              Fruit salad

The book I'm writing is called, "I Used to be so Organized."  It will be out next year, and I'm applying one of my life principles:  When life gets hectic, simplify where you can. 

Grace & Peace,

Glynnis

1 comment:

  1. Ooh! I can't wait to get my hands on that! It sounds like exactly the kind of book I need to be avidly reading! :)

    ReplyDelete